epimorphics.com puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse our site.
The cookies we use are to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
epimorphics.com cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer. Find out more about how to manage cookies.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use epimorphics.com. We do this to help us make improvements to the site. This includes helping us understand what parts of the site people visit, site performance and other basic site performance analytics.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on epimorphics.com
- how long you spend on each epimorphics.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data. You can also opt out of Google Analytics cookies here.
See our Privacy Statement on how we store and use data